Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Meet the Girls #3 - Royce Chan


Ladies and gentlemen, meet Royce Chan, Ice's outstanding hooker and general enforcer. In the candid interview below, Royce reveals her soft spot for a certain Club physio and her love for the Hong Kong tabloid press. AH

Name: Royce Chan
Age: Get me drunk and I will let you know
Occupation: Assistant Property Officer
Nationality: Chinese
Rugby position: I want to be a scrum-half or fly-half, but coaches insist I'm a hooker
Previous rugby clubs: Luckily I started at HKFC and I'm looking forward to finishing there
Favourite things about HKFC rugby: Wider vision from my lovely team-mates and Mungo (I learned a lot from him)
One thing you would change/introduce: Summer Camp for the younglings
Most embarrassing rugby experience: When I couldn't finish a lap of Happy Valley at a rugby training session...
Meat or Veggies: Meat for sure, although I look like a vegetarian
Beer or Cocktails: Cocktails or shots - except tequila as I want to stay awake longer
Mint/Prive/Drop or Devils/Mes Amis/Dusk Til Dawn? What is this? I like coffee shops!
Gerard Butler or Orlando Bloom? Aiya, don't like either. I like Josh Harnett.
Cosmopolitan or Erica Jong? English is too complicated... I like Apple Daily

No comments: