Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Meet the new lads #4 - Antony Phillips



Shy Antony cites Ben Stobart as one of his early influences

Name: Antony James Phillips
Age: 30. However, I have been told 40 is the new 30 but I have looked 50 for a while.
Occupation: Manager of a sports events company
Nationality: British
Rugby position: Blind Side Flanker
Previous rugby clubs: Saracens, Richmond, Milan
Favourite things about HKFC rugby: No more freezing January training nights in the mud - I might finally cure my longstanding case of Training-itis...
One thing you would change/introduce: Cheerleaders...
Most embarrassing rugby experience: Scoring the winning try in the U15 Yorkshire Cup final in the dying seconds...on the 22 meter line, causing raucous laughter from the oppositon
Steak and chips or Thai food? Steak..Pacific grill all the way baby!!!
Lager or rum and coke? Rum and Coke
Mint/Prive/Drop or Devils/Mes Amis/Dusk Til Dawn? I like my music cheesy so it wil have to be Wan Chai
Kelly Brook or Keira Knightley? Kelly
Reading or music? Books on tape......

No comments: