Friday, November 2, 2007

Meet the new lads #4 - Jez Lawson

Above: Two thirds of the Scorps front row celebrates their remarkable win over Valley and England's workaday dismissal of Australia's feeble challenge. Modest Lawson (see the response below) is on the left with the beer-soaked shirt.
Name: Jez Lawson
Age: 29
Occupation: Headhunter and Eligible Batchelor
Nationality: British
Rugby position: Glamour Hooker
Previous rugby clubs: Downside School, London Irish, London Exiles
Favorite things about HKFC rugby: The towels
One thing you would change/introduce: I would like to change the perception of the club amongst the opposition. I hear a lot of accusations of arrogance and smugness. I feel that I can do a lot to alter this.
Most embarrassing rugby experience: Hooking against Trevor Leota for 20mins. I gave him some banter - he made me cry - I was subbed - my Father was watching.
SoHo or LKF? As long as its not WanChai.
Drop or Mes Amis? Drop. I like it when my shoes don’t stick to the floor.
Skiing or diving? Après-ski is one of my favorite pastimes. Après-dive..?
Reading or music? Music. Although I enjoy being read to.
Paris Hilton or Scarlett Johansen? I’m so tired of being asked this question. None of the reports are true.

No comments: