Thursday, May 22, 2008

Join Rucku!

Chaps - quick post from your correspondent, who is currently relaxing in the Yorkshire sunshine. Chris Howard has brought the excellent rugby "virtual clubhouse" www.rucku.com to our attention here at the Blog and I wholeheartedly recommend it. It works quite like Facebook (apparently, never usedd FB myself) so you have a wall, rucku friends, photos, videos etc. Plus there won't be many girls using it to waste time.... Some rugby greats are involved and are happy to chat - I have been corresponding with the great Will Carling himself. There are also some good articles and lots of other fun stuff so sign up pronto. Ta ta for now. Harps

1 comment:

Will Carling said...

Chris - how the hell can you refer to me as 'great' !!?? Either you are very sarcastic - which I like, or you are referring to my waist line!!
Great Blog by the way